- Deeva Polish is 5 – Free. That means: NO Camphor, NO Dibutyl, NO Formaldehyde, NO Formaldehyde Resin, & NO Toluene.
- We recommend 1 - 3 coats of Deeva Polish to achieve full opacity. We also recommend using your favorite top coat after applying our Polish.
- Deeva Polish bottles are 15 ML.
- Included ingredients are: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Phthalic Anhydride/Trimellitic Anhydride/Glycols Copolymer, Nitrocellulose, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, SD Alcohol 40B, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Silica, Diethylhexyl Adipate, Butyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Triphenyl Phosphate.
- When creating our nail polish our focus is on uniqueness. Please keep in mind that some of our polishes are highly pigmented to achieve the desired look. Therefore, using a coat of your favorite base coat is highly recommended. Some are also very complex. Keep in mind some pictures are macro shots which shows the complexity of the polishes.
- Deeva Polish is an independent nail polish brand who makes polish in small batches. We work very hard to keep our products consistent and we've been very successful thus far. Still, we ask that you allow for some small variation between restock batches due to our polishes' handmade nature as well as differences in screen monitors and photo lighting.
- Disclaimer: All of our polish is hand blended thoroughly. Many of our polishes are highly pigmented and/or contain a large amount of glitter, therefore, some settling and/or pigment separation may occur over time. This will not effect the wear of your polish. Remember to roll your polish bottles between your palms, upside down for a minute or so before each use to make sure all glitters and micas are combined well. Some of our polishes are glitter heavy so do this before each use. Use polish thinner if the polish gets thicker after a while. Five to 8 drops should do it!
- Our testing process for all polish pigments and ingredients is a minimum of 2-3 months.
- Each polish bottle contains 1 extra large Zilla stainless steel ball.
- Mini polishes have 2 smaller mixing balls.
- If you have a problem with the formulation, please let us know. Polish is an interesting medium to work with.
- Deeva Polish is cruelty free, and made in the USA in a smoke-free environment.
- Any questions you may have feel free to contact us. Talktodeeva@hotmail.com
NOTE: THERMAL DUST IS HEAT SENSITIVE AND CAN CHANGE COLOR SEVERAL TIMES OVER, HOWEVER, KEEPING THERMAL DUST IN THE SUN OVER TIME WILL CREATE A "SUNBURN" ON THE PIGMENT EVENTUALLY CAUSING IT TO CEASE CHANGING COLOR.
CAUTION: Please avoid heat and flame. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.